This option is currently sold out.
PRE-ORDERS NOW OPEN for shipping from Thursday 21 September
Introducing The Libby...
Let us tell you about a woman named Libby. We first met her last year in the carpark at The Pass. Fresh from living in Hawaii (um..rad), Libby struck us as a very tall, very welcoming and very competent oceanwoman.
Recently Libby let us know about her need for a simple, high-waisted legging - in part after a visit to a skin cancer clinic, and for simply wanting a pair of leggings that would not squish in to our womanly squishy parts. We agreed. And so we blended the super high waist band of our top-selling Betty Bottoms with the simple cut of our Classic leggings.
Because this Salt Gypsy biz is a team effort, dear reader, and these leggings are for you.
- 78% Recycled Polymide 22% Lycra
- Italian lycra made from 100% regenerated ECONYL® yarn
- Tailored fit and double-lined waist panel
- UPF 50+
- Built for active oceanwomen with internal elastic for anti-pull-down
- Internal key pocket at center back of waist panel
- Responsibly handcrafted in Australia
- Designed by oceanwomen for oceanwomen
R-Certified - this style has offset it's production energy costs to support a renewable energy project in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia
FEEL GOOD. SURF BETTER.