Libby High Waist Legging - Navy Star
Designer: Salt Gypsy
Let us tell you about a woman named Libby. We first met her last year in the carpark at The Pass. Fresh from living in Hawaii (um..rad), Libby struck us as a very tall, very welcoming and very competent oceanwoman.
Libby let us know about her need for a simple, highwaisted legging - in part after a visit to a skin cancer clinic, and for simply wanting a pair of leggings that would not squish in to our womanly squishy parts. We agreed. And so we blended the super high waist band of our top-selling Betty Bottoms with the simple cut of our Classic leggings.
- 78% Recycled Polymide 22% Lycra
- Italian lycra made from 100% regenerated ECONYL® yarn
- Tailored fit and double-lined waist panel
- UPF 50+
- Built for active oceanwomen with internal elastic for anti-pull-down
- Internal key pocket at center back of waist panel
- Responsibly handcrafted in Australia
- Designed by oceanwomen for oceanwomen
An extra thing to note team:
- Our mate, Montana, is AU size 8 and wears size S sample though would best fit size XS. Our other mate, Georgia, is AU size 8 and best fits size S.
- For general sizing, click here.
- Colours are brighter in real life than what appears on digital screens
FEEL GOOD. SURF BETTER.