Kombuch mojito...need we say more...
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 8-12 leaves fresh mint
- 1-3 tablespoons simply syrup or organic cane sugar
- 2 ounces rum
- 1 kombucha for topping
- crushed ice
- In the bottom of the glass, add 4 x lime wedges, mint leaves and syrup or sugar.
- Muddle altogether to release the juice
- Fill half the glass with ice then add the rum
- Stir until the sugar is fully dissolved
- Top up with a little more ice and then pour Kombucha over and gently stir to combine
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!
Source: Half Baked Harvest